This Friday, February 8, 2013, is a great day for Santa Barbara women in leadership roles to attend the Women’s Festivals conference and exhibition. Held at Bacara Resort and Spa Hotel, 8301 Hollister Avenue from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM, Women’s Festivals is a Santa Barbara event which promises to strengthen and empower women by “Bringing All Our Worlds Together.”
This all-in-one day of connections, conference, expo and awards brings together all the information that is most useful to the professional businesswoman in one fabulous location for the purposes of empowering women, celebrating their accomplishments and nurturing their dreams in an interactive and inspirational program. The top ten reasons for Santa Barbara professional businesswomen to attend this year’s Women’s Festivals are:
- Celebrate Your Health, Wealth and Soul: Empower every aspect of your life from the personal, professional, philanthropic and planet. Where else in Santa Barbara could you go to gain so much knowledge and inspiration so easily?
- Participate in Educational, Lively and Enlightening Discussions: Women’s Festivals brings together some of today’s most outstanding women in leadership roles who are willing to share their personal insights on success, business, spirituality and women’s empowerment:
- Dr. Ann McElaney Johnson: “Empower Your Life, Your Leadership”
- Janet Garufis: “Top Ten Things Women Can Do to Secure Their Financial Futures”
- Kathy Gruver: “Stressless in 2013”
- Heide Hargreaves: “Change Your Statement, Change Your Life”
- Pamela Jansen: “On Becoming a Fearless Woman”
- Kim Castle: “Grow Your Brand Today”
- Karen Frye: “NBA Mom: Welcome to the Sisterhood”
- Carolyn Fineran: “Dancing with Kindred Spirits: Lessons from My Wise Women”
- Bobbie Surber: “Is a 600-mile Walk Across Spain Long Enough to Heal Your Heart and Soul?”
- Rebecca Tinsley: “Waging Peace: Stories of International Survival”
- Karen Bourke: “Make Your Money Last a Lifetime”
- Learn More and Get Motivated by Outstanding Keynote Presentations: Tama Kieves will speak on “Unleashing Your Calling: Create the Work & Life You Love,” followed by Anne Doyle speaking on “Powering Up! How America’s Women Achievers Become Leaders”
- Attend a Professional Business Expo: Simply stroll through the huge expo area and find informative information and exhibits to help you improve all areas of your personal, financial, spiritual, emotional, physical and business life.
- Meet and Be Inspired: Attend the 2013 Gutsy Gals Inspire Me® Awards and Reception and meet inspiring women in the fields of business or community service.
- PowerUp at the PowerHouse: Build your growth potential even more by taking advantage of the exclusive opportunity to attend an additional day on Saturday, February 9, from 9:00 AM to Noon for “Power Up at the PowerHouse” at a private mansion in Montecito. You will have the opportunity to get up close and personal with sponsors, speakers, VIPS, and special Women’s Festivals Friends.
- Do Good Works Without Working: Each year Women’s Festivals collaborates with non-profit organizations that are empowering women and girls. The partner for the Santa Barbara event is American Heart Association Go Red for Women in celebration of Women’s History Month and International Women’s Day. All attendees are encouraged to wear red in support of this worthwhile cause.
- Be Entertained: During the Women’s Festival you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy live entertainment from talented artists including Djun Djun Mamas, Cindy Kalmenson, Molly Ann Leiken, Rebecca Troon, Kate Bennett, Caren Armstrong and Kate Wallace.
- Networking, Referrals and Resources: All of Santa Barbara’s finest women in leadership roles will be attending this exciting event. You’ll have the opportunity to meet with and learn more from some of the most inspiring women in our area.
- You Deserve It: You’ve worked hard to get where you are today and deserve the opportunity to find support, encouragement, spiritual nourishment and replenishment in an atmosphere designed for empowering women.
Connect on Facebook to get up-to-the-minute updates, then make plans to attend the only Santa Barbara event designed to benefit your health, wealth and soul. Tickets for Women’s Festivals may be ordered online. General Admission on Friday runs from 2pm -8pm and includes speakers and exhibitors. PowerUp tickets are $299 and include all events on Friday, the Gutsy Gals Inspire Me awards dinner, and an additional day of private events on Saturday, February 9. Visit the site at https://www.womensfestivals.org